Looking for fresh dating ideas that help you to get to know your date, bring more passion and love in relationship, and bring a change into the World?
Here are few ideas on how to be on a date and make a positive impact in one go.
1. Go for a special meal at organic/fair-trade/ locally sourced food restaurant. Its an easy way to introduce your date to the deliciosness of green living and enjoy spending(investing) money for a good cause. If there is no option fo you to choose green restaurant in your area, you can get local ingredients for romantic dinner at local farmers market and spend some quality time in romantic cooking, tasting and conversating.
2. Buy loads of food and feed stray animals and homeless people. One of the most romantic dates I have been to was when my then-boyfriend asked me to come for a date warmly and comfortably dressed, as we would be spending the whole evening walking outside. Little did I know, that we would walk around the town feeding stray cats and dogs. He certainly stole my heart that night. As nothing can be more appealing than seeing a man ebrace his gentle and loving side.
3. Go berry/mushroom/ herb picking in countryside. If the date fits the season, then what could be better than spending your time breathing the fresh air and exercise your squats while picking the nutritious wonders of the nature.
4. Make a bike/boatrip to the nice sunset spot in your area. Use your muscle energy to fuel the vechile and use the solar power to fuel the passion and end up kissing with the sun setting down the horizon.
5. Have a private Earth Hour celebration. Switch off all your electronical devices, lighting, heating, air-conditioning. Light up no-parrafin candles, cuddle up, unwrap that fair-trade chocolate and pour in some organic wine. If the greatest gift you can offer to other is your presence then here is your chance. And remember that every day is an Earth day.
6. Make love in a green way. Nowdays you can find everything from fair trade, chemical free vegan condoms to solar powered and glass made vibrators. Why not invest some money in those green love gadgets to bring more earth-friendly fire in your bedroom.
7. Exchange massage sessions. I don’t know anyone who would refuse a backrub after hard days work. You don’t have to be qualified masseuse to be able to give loving touch that feels just about amazing. Let your intuition and creativity take over and let your hands spread that organic oil all over the body of your date.
8. Walk with a cause. Next time you go for a stroll, you might as well pass by the animal shelter and take some dogs with you. You might need to sign up for voluntary program beforehands- yet its totally worth the little burden. What could be better muscle-refining and heart-opening workout for you and your date than playing with care and love craving animals.
9. DIY date- choose an item you wish to make together and go create it. This way you can create something useful for your every day use and also test the cooperation capacities of your date in real practice.
10. Find a local volunteering opprotunity where both of you can spend time getting to know local community and each other. City clean- up days, fundraising events, street leafletting.- all wonderful opportunities to spend some quality time together while working for a common good.